Colon Cancer Home > Eloxatin
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Nerve problems
- Lung disease, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Had a previous allergic reaction to a platinum medication
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Eloxatin and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Eloxatin and Breastfeeding).