Colon Cancer Home > Zaltrap
- This medication is usually given as a slow injection into a vein (an intravenous, or IV, infusion) once every two weeks.
- Zaltrap is normally given by a healthcare provider in a healthcare setting, such as a hospital or clinic.
- The dose is given slowly, over about an hour. If you will be receiving other chemotherapy medicines, you will normally be given Zaltrap first.
- For this drug to work properly, it must be used as prescribed.
- Your weight
- How well you tolerate the medication.