Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Stivarga include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a tablet. It is usually taken by mouth once a day in the morning.
- You should take your dose at about the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- Do not cut, crush, or break Stivarga tablets; make sure to swallow them whole.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice while taking this medication, as it may increase the amount of Stivarga in your body.
- For this drug to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking Stivarga just because you feel better.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage of Stivarga, please talk with your healthcare provider or pharmacist.